I ran across an interesting study of what bothers people the most about PowerPoint.Â Â In the online survey, people were asked to list the top three things that irked them most when watching a PowerPoint presentation.Â Â Almost 700 people responded. Here is what they said.
- The speaker read the slides to us –Â 62 %
- Text so small I couldn’t read itÂ –Â 47 %
- Slides hard to see because of color choiceÂ –Â 43 %
- Full sentences instead of bullet pointsÂ — 39 %
- Moving/flying text or graphicsÂ — 25%
- Overly complex diagrams or charts — 22%